Thursday, January 20, 2011

Scaredy Cat is Back!

Hi all,
Well, as I suspected, I started this blogging thing, then ran away. It's a bit of a pattern I have for new things. In fact, I'm inclined to buy a new wizz-bang thing, then leave it in its box for a week or so while I size it up and dare it to ... hmmm, I'm not sure what I'm daring it to do, but it still sits there until my bravery increases and I'm ready to open the box.

I recently did it with our new RED wii. But I've braved it now after the other half's nephews helped me over the hump! We had an awesome time, killing multitudes of zombies. I have a thing about zombies, I think they are so cool, and the fact I can kill them in the privacy of my own home makes me happy as a pig in shit!!

Anyway, as usual I am rambling off topic. I think part of my problem is that I haven't determined what my topic is. And that's because this blogging thing has started after reading multitudes of weight-loss blogs, so I think it has to be about weight loss. But the reality of me is that if I focus too much on losing weight, I become an obsessed bore, I shit myself and all my friends, and then overdose and get fat again. So, this blog can't be ALL about losing weight. Just a little bit.

So... happy days, I lost 1.3 kilos this week!! I ROCK!! That's 4.5 kilos in 3 weeks. And I'm now 88.3 kilos, which is in the range I wanted to be by the time I got back to work (dunno why I have a thing with 88, I just do!).

So, how did I lose that weight? Well, the dog is one happy camper as we've walked and swum/waded (she swam, I waded) our arses off and I've been doing zumba twice a week. And I followed the WW plan, tracked my Propoints and ate heaps of vegies. It's great for the bowels too! (Hope you're not squeamish... I'm actually an 8 year old boy trapped in the body of a 45 year old woman) I just googled that, but funny enough I couldn't find an image for it!! BUT... I found this image, which is even better:


How hot are they? PS Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath for Glamour

Anyway, I have 4 more days of holidays. I've done bugger-all this holiday, and feel all the better for it! We've had a few gangs of family/friends come down to stay (it happens every summer, people love you when you live at the beach!) but other than that, I've blobbed around, lost some weight and just relaxed. I haven't even been bored, which is highly surprising for me. AND now all the washing from all the guests has been washed, dried (naturally, I don't like using the dryer) and put away (roughly!) God I'm good!!

Anyway, I'm going now. I've rambled enough and have to get outside since the sun has come out...

1 comment:

  1. Sarah Psychology 101:
    You like the number 88 cos it's the same as 2 curvaceous lovely Wimmin...
    Simple really innit!!! :)))))

    ReplyDelete