Friday, January 14, 2011

By way of introduction...


Biscuit

Hi there.  I'm Zanyzana, a 45 year old Australian woman, living in coastal NSW with my gorgeous wife, crazy dog (Biscuit) and cantankerous bird (Murgatroyd).  We're one happy little family.  We've got lots of interesting and quirky friends living nearby and around and about the state.  I guess these folks will get mentioned from time to time in this blog, as they're all part of the safari that is my life.


Murgatroyd


My inspiration for writing this blog comes from joining Weight Watchers and reading through their numerous blogs on their site.  I've been majorly inspired by reading the blog of Bitchcakes who is awesomeness plus (just ask her, she's not shy!!).  I'm not entirely sure why I've started to write this blog.  It may come to me sometime later (that's kinda how I work - jump in the deep end, then catch up with the impact of my decisions!)

So, I guess that introduces me, my gang and my world a little bit.  More will come out as I ramble on in the future about my world safari.

No comments:

Post a Comment