Friday, January 21, 2011

Embarrassing Moment!

So, I'm wandering around Woollies, making very wise choices - using my iPhone to calculate PP for snacks when I go back to work, reading all the labels on packaged foods, choosing heaps of fruit and veg. God, I am so good! I'm bending over the dairy fridge, checking out some sort of cheese, when I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turn to my left, "I don't know you" I think to myself. The lady says "I'm sorry, I have to tell you, you've split your pants." "How bad?" "Really really bad!" "What colour are my undies?" "Blue".

Shit it's true, I really have split my undies. OMG, and yet, how f'n hilarious! Reason #569 to work hard at WW!! Here's the damage:

So, when you're having a shit day, or feeling down on yourself, just think "At least I didn't split my pants in Woollies"!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lol - I love how you've turned this into motivation xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your post today and I agree OMG, how embarrassing, but I am sorry to say, I can't stop laughing.

    As Andrea said, I also love how you have turned the situation around into a positive, well done!

    ReplyDelete