Friday, February 18, 2011

Aaaaaaaaaaaaagggh I'm shrinking!

And I think I like it!!

Yep, I tried on a pair of normal (not plus sized) size 16 black pants that have never been worn (I was going to fit into them about 6 years ago!) and they so very nearly fit. Like, if they were the only pants left in the wardrobe, I could wear them. Really, I could. That is like awesome. I'm on the cusp on non-plus-sized clothing shopping.

Now, when should this shopping spree begin? We're going up to Canberra this weekend, so I guess some of it could happen there. But I'm not sure I can ask the OH to put up with too much shopping. We're up there to chillout and relax as the OH hasn't left the area for 3 months. She's got cabin fever.

Anyway, I'm going to be talked into buying some very expensive sports shoes at Athletes Foot when we're up there. I only have very dodgy joggers (that squish my poor tootsies) and some not very supportive other sneaker things for zumba. And you know Zumba Queen must have the best of footwear. Especially when there is a gizmo to stand on and show how my feet are coping with the weight they carry. Oh well, that's why we work - to buy stuff... Isn't it?

Oh yeah, my OH took a really hot photo of me on my iPhone the other day, wearing this groovy funky colourful top I bought at Crossroads. I have to make the most of it, because you know how long Crossroads clothes last for (well, they always seem to fall apart on me! They are cheap for a reason!!) When I finally sync my phone, I'll put it up on here, with some more up to date on the way photos.

Enough rambling now. Will try (cross my heart) to be a better blogger. Now I've worked out how to add the address to my WW commenting thingo, I might get more readers. And thanks to the 4 who are my fans... I love youse to death! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yes definitely keep blogging, I've promised myself that I'm going to post more than once a week - comments help with the inspiration!!

    Cangrats on the pants and have a great time in Canberra! I love Athlete's foot, you won't know yourself in a pair of flash new sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaayyyy!!!
    I found you :))))
    Keep blogging, just remember to let us all know at WW each time you update... Pleaseeeeeee xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete